- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
Acrylic interior sealant
Juboflex akril is a one-component sealant made on the basis of acrylate dispersion. It is used for sealing of porous materials (gypsum-cardboards, ceramic tiles, concrete, foamed concrete), for joints between window frames and doors, between gypsumcardboards and concrete parts, between porous materials, and for reparations of smaller cracks on walls. Also used for sealing of damp surfaces.
- Permanently endures stretching and contraction up to 15 %;
- Easy to apply;
- It does not drip in vertical cracks;
- Excellent adhesion to porous materials;
- After drying, it becomes resistant to water an can be easily cleaned with it;
- It can be easily painted;
- Resistant to atmospheric influences, sunlight and aging;
- It does not contain solvents;
- For interior and exterior use.
Cartridge 300 ml.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
White colour shade (RAL 9016).