- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Anti-corrosion metal paint
JUBIN Metal is a combination of a primer and a topcoat. It has triple function – it enables application directly to metall and ensures high-quality anti-corrosion protection, without prior application of a primer. It is used for anti-corrosion and decorative protection of constructions and other elements made of steel and iron on the inside and the outside of structures, e.g. fences, furniture, steel building furniture, steel fences and steel decorative elements, and similar.
In a system with JUBIN Metal primer it can also be used on aluminum, zinc and copper
- Environmentally sound and userfriendly product;
- It enables application directly to metall without prior polishing and shot blasting till metal shine is achieved;
- Primer and topcoat in one;
- Quick drying;
- Suitable for exterior and interior surfaces;
- Easy to apply;
- Extremely low content of vaporous organic substances (VOS).
70 – 80 ml/m2 for an individual coat
Pot 0.65 l, 2,25 l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (1001), silver (5005), graphite (5004), dark brown (8), green (6), and black (9);
- The JUB colour chart;