- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Tile joint filler
AKRINOL Fugalux is an improved powder compound made on the basis of cement. It is used for grouting of wall and floor linings made of ceramic tiles, clinker brick, glass and other mosaics, and stone boards. Also suitable for floor tile linings in rooms with floor heating.
- CG2ArW class (EN 13888);
- High water repellency with distinctive “drop effect”;
- High resistance to wear and tear and freezing;
- Long-term resistance to infection with wall mould;
- Temperature resistance from -40 to +70 C;
- Suitable for filling of joints, which are up to 10 mm wide and deep;
- For interior and exterior use.
From 0,5 to 1,0 kg/m, depending on joints and tile sizes
Bag 2 kg and 5 kg.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.