- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Two-component façade levelling compound
TOP CHOICE for the most heavily exposed exterior surfaces. Suitable for smoothing unplastered concrete surfaces, lime-cement and cement renders, also suitable for fine repairs of façade decorative elements.
- Thin-coat compound
- Excellent strength
- High water repellence;
- Exceptionally smooth surface;
- Part of the certified system for treating tunnel pipes and arches
- Component B - AKRIL emulsion
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Smoothed surfaces can be coated with all types of façade and other wall paints, including paints based on organic solvents.
- For interior and exterior surfaces
Paper bag 20 kg (component A)
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.