- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Acrylic façade paint
TOP CHOICE for smaller and larger buildings without or with minimum protruding roofs. The most common choice for solid finely plastered/smoothed/smooth façade surfaces.
- Top choice among façade paints
- Excellent water repellence
- A wide range of highly durable colour shades
- Resistant to the development of algae and mould
- Very good water vapour permeability
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric loads
- High film elasticity.
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Excellent long-term protection
- Large selection of packaging units
- Excellent coverage
- Optional mechanical application by spraying
- Easy to apply
- Excellent film efficacy and appearance
- Versatile paint.
180 do 210 ml/m2 for a two-coat application
Pot 0.75 l,
Container 5.00 l, 15.00 l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
Prepared colour shades
Notice: shades on the screen may differ from actual situation.