- Product range
- Colour chart
TOP CHOICE for all types of mineral surfaces, also suitable for gypsum-cardboards.
- Top choice among primers
- An adhesive bond between the surface and the coat
- It equalises absorption of the surface and consolidates it
- It binds dusty particles onto the surface
- For exterior and interior surfaces
- Component B in case of BAVALIT, JUBOLIN F and VALIT
- A supplement to some classic and industrially prepared mortar mixtures for improving characteristics (e.g. Renovation render).
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Excellent final appearance of colour film
- Available in various types of packaging
- Best value for money
- It extends the treatment period of the following coat
- It ensures optimum paint consumption
- Convenient and versatile
90 - 100 g/m2 (this information refers to undiluted primer and normally absorbing finecoarse surfaces)
Container 1.00 kg, 5.00 kg, 18.00 kg
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.