- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
HYDROSOL Classic is a dry, industrially prepared mortar made on the basis of cement. It is used for preparation of elastic, watertight protection of exterior and interior, concrete and cement surfaces, such as water reservoirs, sewerage systems, plinths, concrete fences, scarps, and similar. It is also used to protect subterranean parts of buildings against intrusion of soil damp and water.
- Obtained declaration of conformity for use in contact with drinking water;
- Complies with the requirements for buildings for acquisition, storage and preparation of drinking water;
- Excellent water tightness;
- Good adhesion to the surface;
- Protection against the positive and the negative water pressure;
- It prevents concrete degradation;
- The possibility of painting and other decorative linings;
- Effectively protects parts of buildings against intrusion of soil damp;
- For undemanding surfaces.
Aprox.1,5 kg/m2 for a millimetre thick coat
Bag 20 kg.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.