- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
JUBIZOL Unixil Finish S
Siloxanized smooth render finish 1.5 and 2.0
TOP CHOICE for residential houses and high multi-storey residential buildings with insulation made of mineral boards/lamellas, EPS or XPS. Ideal solution for façades with combined insulation made of EPS and MW. It offers stronger - intense shades also on a MW façade system.
- Superior water-repellence
- Very good water vapour permeability
- Very good resistance to atmospheric loads
- Long-term resistance to infection with algae and mould
- A wide selection of colour shades.
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Highly durable on façade surfaces heavily exposed to precipitation
- It provides stronger - intense shades also on MW façade system.
- Exceptionally easy application and treatment (selected ratio between fine
- and coarse sand fillers)
- Longer pot life of treatment
2,5 kg/m2 for 1.5 granulation
3,1 kg/m2 for 2.0 granulation
Container 25 kg.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- Colour chart JUB FF: C-F
- Colour chart JUB Paints and renders: shades with endings 2-5