- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Takril is a dispersion paint used for decorative and antidust protection of vertical concrete surfaces and other surfaces bound by cement as well as interior wall surfaces. It can be also used as antidust protection of all types of floor surfaces bound by cement in less exposed rooms.
- Good adhesion and coverage;
- High CO2 diffusion-resistance
- Highly water-repellent;
- Alkaline resistant;
- Resistant to atmospheric loads;
- Resistant to short-term effect of diluted acids and lye;
- Resistant to wear and tear;
- It complies with the EN 1504-2 requirements for protection of vertical surfaces in systems for protection and repair of concrete constructions.
180-200 ml/m2 in two applications
Plastic pot 0,75 l;
Plastic container 5l in 16l.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings;
- 10 shades under JUB colour chart "JUB Concrete paints": 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 31, 101, 1001;
- RAL Classic colour chart.
Prepared colour shades
Colors on the screen are given for information and may differ from the true value.