- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Color of the Year 2020
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Primer for decorative render finishes
TOP CHOICE for all types of façade substrates prior to installation of JUBIZOL decorative render finishes.
- Primer in JUBIZOL façade systems
- Optimal substrate for all dispersion decorative thin-coat render finishes
- (acrylic, silicone, silicate);
- Longer treatment time of render finish
- Equalizes absorption of the substrate
- It binds dusty particles
- Optional tinting.
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- It increases the systemic water-repellence of the façade system and thus prolongs its durability
- Good efficacy and easy application
- Universal use, ensures excellent adhesion
- It prevents the substrate from being visible
- It ensures an aesthetically pleasing appearance of the applied render finish.
Depends on absorption of the surface: 120 – 200 g/m2 suffice for one application
Container 5kg, 18kg.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (shade 1001);
- The JUB colour chart.