- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
JUBIZOL EPS F Graphite - G1
Gray EPS with rabbet
JUBIZOL EPS with added graphite is used for new constructions as well as in renovation of all types of walls. It is optimum and economical thermal protection of exterior walls. The possibility of occurrence of heat bridges is reduced because of overlaps.
Specific characteristics of graphite EPS are the installed fine reflective graphiteparticles which deflect heat, thus considerably decreasing the transfer of heat. In comparison with white EPS thermal insulation capabilities are improved by 20 %. Therefore a thinner facade cover of a building is required, which is important mainly as far as appearance of exterior and interior sills, terraces, and balconies is concerned.
- 20% better insulator as compared to the white EPS
- Resistant against damp
- Resistant and durable
- Water vapour permeable
- Does not sting or crumble
- Has good mechanical characteristics while having low weight
The benefits of installing
- Excellent adherence to adhesives
- Dimensionally stable
- Easy to install.
- Width / length: 50 / 100 cm
- Board thickness: 4 to 30 cm
- Density: 15 kg/m3
- λ thermal conductivity coefficient: 0.032 W/mK
- μ coefficient of diffusion resistance to water vapour: 20 - 40
- Fire protection class (EN 13501-1): E , in JUBIZOL system B-s1,d0
- Water absorption < 2%
- Tensile strength perpendicular to the surface: 150 kPa.
Insulation boards must not be exposed to direct sunbeams. The use of protective scaffold netting is obligatory when fixing insulation boardsonto a surface.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.