- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
JUBIZOL Unixil Finish Winter S
Siloxanized smooth render finish
TOP CHOICE for residential houses and high multi-storey residential buildings with insulation made of mineral boards/ lamellas, EPS or XPS. Ideal solution for façades with combined insulation made of EPS and MW. It off ers stronger - intense shades also on a MW façade system.
- It allows installation at temperatures from + 1°C to +15°C, and increased relative humidity of up to 95 %
- Component B: JUBIZOL Finish winter additive
- Resistant to precipitation water ~24 hours after application
- Superior water-repellence
- Very good water vapour permeability
- Very good resistance to atmospheric loads
- Long-term resistance to infection with algae and mould.
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Work can also be performed outside of the standard installation season
- Excellent long-term protection
- Suitable for buildings without or with minimum protruding roofs
- Highly durable on façade surfaces heavily exposed to precipitation
- Possibility of installation at lower temperatures and increased humidity
- Exceptionally easy application and treatment
- An evenly grained surface of the applied render fi nish
- It adheres well to all fi ne-coarse construction substrates
- Longer pot life of treatment
1.5 mm: 2,2 kg/m2
- until resistance to precipitation (hrs): ~ 24
Container 25 kg.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
JUBIZOL UNIXIL FINISH WINTER S - Technical sheet(pdf , 349.56 KB)
JUBIZOL UNIXIL FINISH WINTER S - SAFETY DATA SHEET(pdf , 268.83 KB)
- Colour chart JUB FF: C-F with*
- Colour chart JUB Paints and renders: shades with endings 2-5 with*