- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
JUBIZOL EPS F Graphite - G2
Graphite façade EPS with 20-percent improved insulation with holes
TOP CHOICE for implementation of thermal insulation in contact thin-coat façade systems where increased vapour permeability is required.
- High water vapour permeability
- 20 % better insulation
- Contributes to the living space due to smaller thicknesses
The benefits of installing
- Thinner walls reduce costs when purchasing additional façade elements (sills, anchors)
- Compatible with other vapour-permeable materials
- Smaller quantity is required and therefore less manipulation and transport
- Width / length: 50 / 100 cm
- Board thickness: 5 to 20 cm
- Density: 15 kg/m3
- λ thermal conductivity coefficient: 0.031 W/mK
- μ coefficient of diffusion resistance to water vapour: 10
- Fire protection class (EN 13501-1): E , in JUBIZOL system B-s1,d0
- Water absorption < 2%
- Tensile strength perpendicular to the surface: 150 kPa.
Insulation boards must not be exposed to direct sunbeams. The use of protective scaffold netting is obligatory when fixing insulation boardsonto a surface.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
JUBIZOL EPS F Graphite - G2 - Safety data sheet(pdf , 216.92 KB)
JUBIZOL EPS F Graphite - G2 DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE(pdf , 257.54 KB)