- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
Siloxanized micro-reinforced façade paint for intense shades
TOP CHOICE for smaller and larger buildings, where a highly durable façade paint with 'stronger shades' is needed. Suitable for coarse and fine façade surfaces, also those heavily exposed to UV radiation.
- Superior durability of intense/saturated and COOL shades
- COOL shades prevent overheating of the surface
- A wide range of intense colour shades
- Superior water-repellence
- Very good water vapour permeability
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric loads
- Resistant to the development of algae and mould
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- It maintains long-term intensity and shine of shades
- COOL colour shades prevent overheating of the surface and thus premature aging of the façade
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent coverage
- It allows for complex architectural solutions with intense colour shades
200 - 400 ml/m2 for two-coat application; depending on the surface coarseness
before second coat: 6h
until resistance to precipitation: 24h
Container 0.75 l, 4,5 l, 13.5 l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
TRENDCOLOR - TECHNICAL SHEET(pdf , 301.37 KB)
TRENDCOLOR - SAFETY DATA SHEET(pdf , 227.2 KB)
- Colour chart JUB FF: shades A-B
- Colour chart JUB Paints and renders: intense shades with endings 0 and 1
- COOL shades: 44 shades according to Colour chart JUB FF and 10 according to JUB Paints and renders
COOL pigments contain IR reflective particles that effectively deflect sunlight and thus prevent excessive heating and elongation of the façade surface. The sophisticated COOL technology slows down the aging process of the finishing coat, provides protection against UV rays and weather loads and prevents overheating of the building. Cool shades are marked with the displayed symbol and brightness mark Y <25 in JUB Favourite feelings colour chart. There are 44 shades available according to JUB Favourite feelings colour chart. All COOL shades are available only from JUB.
TRENDCOLOR is also available in more sensitive shades of violet, which are not recommended for exterior surfaces. The shades below are achieved by using a special UV-resistant pigment, and are available only from JUB.