- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
JUBIZOL EPS F Graphite - G0
Graphite façade EPS with 20-percent improved insulation.
TOP CHOICE for implementation of thermal insulation in contact thin-coat façade systems in the most demanding exploitation conditions..
- 20% better insulation
- Contributes to the living space due to smaller thicknesses
The benefits of installing
- Thinner walls reduce costs when purchasing additional façade elements (sills, anchors)
- Enables implementation with minimum eaves
- Holder of systems with a 25-year guarantee
- Advanced technological product
- It is part of the passive house system (Passivhaus)
- Smaller quantity is required and therefore less manipulation and transport
- Less work with anchoring (shorter anchors).
- Width / length: 50 / 100 cm
- Board thickness: 1 to 30 cm
- Density: 15 kg/m3
- λ thermal conductivity coefficient: 0.031 W/mK
- μ coefficient of diffusion resistance to water vapour: 20 - 40
- Fire protection class (EN 13501-1): E , in JUBIZOL system B-s1,d0
- Water absorption < 2%
- Tensile strength perpendicular to the surface: 150 kPa.
Insulation boards must not be exposed to direct sunbeams. The use of protective scaffold netting is obligatory when fixing insulation boardsonto a surface.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
JUBIZOL EPS F Graphite - G0 - Technical sheet data(pdf , 253.83 KB)
JUBIZOL EPS F Graphite - G0 - Safety sheet data(pdf , 157.37 KB)
JUBIZOL EPS F Graphite - G0 DECLARATION OF PERFORMANCE(pdf , 257.17 KB)