- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
Extruded polystyrene (XPS) board
XPS boards is mechanically resistant, water repellent thermal insulation board, whose both sides are structured for excellent adhesion of mortars, adhesive, and concrete; it is used on exposed facades, plinths, and reveal surfaces.
- Very low water absorption of the material,
- Good adhesion to adhesives and base coats,
- Exceptional compressive and tensile strength,
- High mechanical resistance,
- European Technical Approval for facades (ETICS),
- Sufficient water vapour permeability.
- Width / length: 60 / 125 cm
- Board thickness: 2 to 12 cm
- λ thermal conductivity coefficient: 0.032 W/mK
- μ coefficient of diffusion resistance to water vapour: 50
- Compressive strength: 200-300 Kpa (10 % def.)
- Permitted uniform load: 4,000 kg/m2
- Fire protection class (EN 13501-1): E
- Tensile strength perpendicular to the surface: >400 kPa
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.