- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Jukolprimer is a special deep, waterbased mixture of microemulsion and acrylates. It is used to impregnate strongly absorbent construction surfaces before they are painted with dispersion paints, smoothed with levelling compounds and prior to application of thin-coat decorative render finishes.
- It penetrates deep into the surface;
- It improves water-repellence of the surface and equalises it;
- It binds dusty particles which cannot be removed by cleaning;
- It enables better adhesion;
- It consolidates the surface;
90 - 100 ml/m2 depending on absorption and roughness of the surface
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.