- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Acrylic façade paint
Acrylcolor is an environmentally friendly paint suitable for painting of solid, fine plastered, or fine smoothed facade surfaces and is, in practice, most frequently used to paint residential houses as well as larger buildings.
- Strongly water-repellent;
- Offers high coverage;
- Resistant to all weather conditions;
- Easy to apply.
180 do 210 ml/m2 for a two-coat application
Pot 0.75 l,
Container 5.00 l, 15.00 l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (shade 1001), base 1000, and base 2000;
- Special shades: gold (5001), silver (5002), and bronze (5003);
- The JUB colour chart;
- The NCS colour chart;
- It can be tinted by adding tinting paints (UNITON).
Prepared colour shades
Temno rjava (1140)
Oksidno rdeča (1210)
Notice: shades on the screen may differ from actual situation.