- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
JUBIN Decor universal
JUBIN Decor Universal is intended for decorative protection of and simple objects made of wood, steel, iron, copper, zinc and aluminium, for ex.: wooden roof constructions, eaves and other sidings, wooden fences, wooden building furniture, garden furniture and radiators, also radiator hoses (temperature up to 60 ° C), housing of machinery, construction canopies, etc.. The product is intended for using on wood suitable for both external and the internal surface. Steel, iron, copper, zinc or aluminium can be painted only within a construction project. JUBIN Decor universal dries quickly and is available in a wide range of colour shades. JUBIN Decor universal can also be used to coat children's toys and playground equipment.
- Environmentally sound and userfriendly product;
- It is distinguished by quick drying;
- Without distinctive odour;
- Harmless to heath;
- Suitable for decorative protection of children’s toys and playground equipment;
- UV protection against the sun;
- Easy to apply;
- Extremely low content of vaporous organic substances (VOS).
60 do 80 ml/m2 for a one-coat application
140 ml/m2 for two-coat application
Plastic pot holding 0.65 l and 2.25 l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (1001), yellow (2), ochre (3), red (4), blue (5), green (6), grey (7), dark brown (8), and black (9);
- Base 1000 and base 2000;
- The JUB colour chart;
- The RAL Classic colour chart.