- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
JUBIZOL Silicate finish T
Decorative trowelled render finish 2.0
Silicate trowelled render is a render made on the basis of potash water glass. Applied render provides a distinctive appearance of a furrowed surface resembling oak bark. It is used for decorative protection of facade and interior wall surfaces. It adheres well to all fine-coarse construction surfaces.
- High strength;
- High water vapour permeability;
- High resistance to atmospheric loads;
- Additional protection against development of algae and mould.
Container 25 kg.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
Silicate trowelled render - TECHNICAL SHEET(pdf , 333.21 KB)
Silicate trowelled render - SAFETY DATA SHEET(pdf , 123.9 KB)
Silicate trowelled render - CERTIFICATE OF QUALITY(pdf , 417.67 KB)
- White (shade 1001);
- JUB colour chart (shades marked with * and ending in 2, 3, 4 and 5).