- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
- Send us your inquiry or question
- Store locator
Self-levelling floor levelling compound
TOP SELECTION for preparation or fine levelling of all types of cement-bonded floor surfaces (cement plasters, concrete, terazzo, etc.), for gluing textile, plastic, parquet and other floor linings.
- Coat thickness of up to 10mm
- Good self-levelling and “self-healing” effect
- Long pot life (approximately 20 min), quick drying and hardening
- Low contraction
- Good adhesion to the substrate
- Smooth surface without cracks or pores
- Homogenous distribution across the entire cross-section;
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Jubofloor 1-10: CT- F7– C20
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- Ideal for levelling uneven surfaces
- Quick further treatment
- Long pot life
- Very good self-levelling
1,5 kg/m2 for 1 mm thick application
Paper bags holding 25 kilos.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.