- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Thermal insulating interior wall paint
Do you know that uncomfortable feeling of cold when you lean against the wall? At JUB, we have developed a Thermo system that provides a feeling of warmth while also providing energy savings. The paint and the levelling compound contain special hollow fillers which reduce thermal conductivity. Such fillers have higher insulation properties, while also reducing the weight of the coat.
TOP CHOICE for wall surfaces facing north, without insulation, in case of smaller heat bridges, for children's rooms.
It provides a feeling of warmth.
It reduces the chance of condensation and prevents mould formation.
Benefits for the investor / contractor
- In the system with JUBOLIN Thermo levelling compound, it provides heating savings of up to 2 eur/m2 of facade area per year.*
- Solves problems with mould and heat bridges.
- Aesthetically pleasing and smooth appearance of the painted surface.
- Easy to work with.
340-450 ml/m2 for a three-coat application
Container 5 l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (1001).
- Colour chart JUB FF: E-F.
- Tinting according to colour charts JUB Paints and renders and NCS, as well as with DIPI Super color and DIPI Koncentrat, is also possible.