- Product range
- Colour chart
- JUB TV
Unixil G cool
IR refl ecting siloxane acrylic smooth render finish 1.5 and 2.0
Unixil G cool is a render finish, which is distinguished within the Jubizol facade system by 25 % lower level of heating of the surface; Special IR reflecting pigments are used in the manufacture of shades; they are the result of multiannual researches financed by the EU funds. Unixil G cool combines the best characteristics of acrylic and silicone render finishes. Applied render finish provides a distinctive equally grained appearance. It adheres well to all fine-coarse construction surfaces.
- It ensures up to 25 % lower level of heating of the surface within the JUBIZOL facade system
- The render finish is distinguished by easy application and low toughness due to the selected ratio between fine and rough sand fillings;
- Longer treatment time;
- High water repellency and strength;
- High resistance to atmospheric loads;
- Relatively high water vapour permeability;
- Suitable as the render finish on contact EWI systems made on mineral wool;
- Long-term resistance to infection with wall algae and mould.
2,5 kg/m2 for 1.5 granulation
3,1 kg/m2 for 2.0 granulation
Container 25 kg.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
10 selected darker shades under the JUB colour chart: 4660, 1500, 1501, 1490, 3420, 1190, 1140, 1130, 1120 and 1090, all with the value Y<25.