- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Elastic concrete paint
Elakril is an elastic paint based on polymeric binders. It is used for decorative and antidust protection of vertical concrete surfaces and other surfaces bound by cement.
- It fills cracks (in width of up to 1.6 mm);
- Good adhesion and coverage;
- High CO2 diffusion-resistance number;
- Highly water-repellent;
- Resistant to wear and tear;
- Resistant to atmospheric loads;
- Alkaline resistant;
- Resistant to short-term effect of diluted acids and lye.
Aprox. 200 - 250 ml/m2 in two applications
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (shade 1001),
- Gray (RAL 7035),
- Shades on request from JUB colour chart & RAL Classic colour chart.