- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Floor levelling compound
JUBOFLOOR is a self-levelling compound for floors based on processed hydraulic binders for interior works. It is used for preparation or fine smoothing (the largest thickness of application is 10 mm) of all types of cement -bound floor surfaces (cement plasters, concrete, terazzo, etc.) for fixing textile, plastic (linoleum, vinyl, rubber, etc.) and other floor linings in residential buildings, where the floor load does not exceed 150 kilos/m2. In normal conditions, fixing of linings is possible as soon as 2 days after the application of levelling compound.
- Thickness of application up to 10 mm;
- Good self-levelling and “self-healing” effect
- Long pot life (app. 20 min);
- Quick drying and hardening
- Low contraction
- Good adhesion to substrate
- Smooth surface without cracks and pores
- Homogenous distribution across the entire cross-section;
- High compressive and flexural strength
- Jubofloor 1-10: CT- F7– C25
1,5 kg/m2 for 1 mm thick application
Paper bags holding 25 kilos.
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.