- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Micro-reinforced self-cleaning silicone façade paint
Revitalcolor silicone is an environmentally friendly and micro-reinforced facade paint based on silicone binders and special supplements hindering the development of mould and algae. The paint is suitable for painting of solid and more roughly plastered facade surfaces and for painting of facade surfaces with visible hair cracks. It belongs to facade coats which ensure the most comprehensive and permanent facade protection in addition to the lowest filth absorption.
- Effectively hinders the development of mould and algae;
- Fills hair cracks (up to 3 mm);
- Excellent water vapour permeability;
- Long-lasting high water repellence;
- Resistant to all weather conditions;
300 - 700 ml/m2 for a two-coat application
Container 5l, 16l
Prior to application, read the technical and safety data sheets carefully.
- White (shade 1001), base 1000, and base 2000;
- The JUB colour chart (shades marked by *).