- Product range
- Colour chart
- Colour chart JUB Favourite feelings
- Colour chart JUB
- Colour trends 2017
- Colour trends 2016
- Colour trends 2015
- Colour trends 2014
Micro-reinforced silicate façade paint
Revitalcolor silicate is a microreinforced facade paint made on the basis of potash water glass. Especially suitable for renovation of facade surfaces of buildings of cultural heritage (buildings in old city centres, churches, castles, and similar) due to specific manner of its chemical bonding to mineral surfaces. Application is also possible to well adhered old acrylic, silicate, and silicone paint coats or decorative renders.
- Effectively fills hair cracks (up to 0,3 mm);
- Highly water vapour permeable;
- Water repellent;
- Resistant to all weather conditions;
- Excellent covering characteristics.
300 - 700 ml/m2 for a two-coat application
Container 5l, 16l.
Pred uporabo natančno preberite tehnični in varnostni list.
- White (shade 1001), base 1000;
- JUB colour chart (shades marked with *);
- It can be tinted by adding special tinting paints (some Unitons).